Free Money to Non-Profits!!
AJWC to Distribute Funds
The Amherst Junior Women's Club invites nonprofit organizations in need of charitable contributions to apply for a donation from the Club. During the year, the AJWC raises funds to give back to the community at large. At this time, the AJWC is accepting requests for these funds. All individual requests must be a nonprofit organization. These organizations need not have Amherst-based addresses, but must service the local community.
All requests must be in writing, submitted by March 31, 2013, and contain all of the following information:
- Name of organization, address, telephone number, email address.
- Contact person, amount requested, and how the funds will be used.
- Short biography/history of organization and when established.
- How organization if funded (e.g. federal, state, local grants)?
- Provide high-level annual budget and shortfalls, if any, expected. What other resources or funding sources have committed to help accomplish your objective?
- How would the donation be used? Applicant shall describe its purpose for requesting funds and what objective these funds will help the organization accomplish.
- How would objective benefit Amherst and the greater community? How does it correspond to AJWC's mission as described below?
- Please include your non-profit, federal tax ID number for reference in your package.
Questions may be directed to Stephanie Grund, President, Amherst Junior Women's Club, at (603) 672-6866 or via e-mail at email@example.com. When your package is mailed, you will then receive an email confirmation from our club letting you know we have received it. After that, only recipients of donations will be contacted. Once all donations are approved, the funds will be distributed by the AJWC no later than June 15, 2013. Please mail requests as soon as possible (postmarked no later than March 31, 2013) to CIP Request, Amherst Junior Women's Club, P.O. Box 513, Amherst, NH 03031. You may also email your request to CIP@amherstjuniors.org - please be sure to include all the information specified above.
The Amherst Junior Women's Club is an organization of Amherst, New Hampshire women who volunteer their time, energy, and talent to enhance the community. The AJWC mission is to focus efforts on civic needs, educational advancement, and those less fortunate. AJWC's fundraising goals are achieved with the assistance and generosity of businesses, organizations, and individuals.